Tuesday, September 15, 2009

TAG -- II

来自Daphne..

Tagged by Ken

Where is the person who has your heart at the moment? -- at Malaysia la bah..XD
"has" my heart?! then my heart not wif me ? >.<

Could you handle a long distance relationship? -- Why not?
i dun think so..

When’s the last time you said you were fine, but really weren’t? -- Seems long time ago @@
i owaz tel the truth XD

When is your birthday? -- 25th Oct
7th Feb

Relationships or one night stands? -- I'm not the one will choose one night stands.
one night stand not ngam me gua?! @.@

Have you ever loved someone who didn’t love you back? -- Of course.
mayb?!

Has anyone ever told you they love you? -- Yeap
yeah

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face? -- I think few months ago? @@
jusnow !! haha

When was the last time you were disappointed? -- I think yesterday..
i guess .. not long ago :D.. but i should have oredi 习惯 la zzz

Is there anyone who doesn’t like you? -- This world is big u know..?
mayb? haha

What happened at 9:00 AM today? -- At church ~ =]
office :D

What were you doing 1 hour ago? -- updating blog, well this's the 2nd articles i post today XD
trying to cari who did tag me lol

What was the last thing you said aloud? -- NO i don't want eat (LOL!! mum asking whether I want to eat peanut or not XD)
猪头HERMAN !!

What was the last thing you bought? -- My lunch at McDonald @@
my jacob for refilling storage in office ?! GG

What’s bothering you right now? -- I don't know,too much in one >_<
erm.. trying to cari back the ori Sanney?! lol

Can you sleep without blankets covering you? -- Sure~~
err if it is hot ^_^

Do you sleep a lot? -- Not really.
yeah .. i suka sleep haha

What’s the first thing you did when you woke up this morning? -- Off my phone alarm..
errr.. take my phone n check the time

What were you doing at ten last night? -- OMG i can't think @@
i was cutting sayur for preparation of today's dinner..

If someone liked you right now would you want them to tell you? -- Yea, just tell me I won't kill you
yeah i prefer terus terang ^_^

Do you enjoy late night phone conversations? -- Sometimes, LOL
erm .. dulu i guess YA.. nowadays reli lazy to talk phone >.<

Will you be sleeping alone tonight? -- Sure bah~
yeah

What do you currently hear? -- 石欣卉 - 你没想象中爱我 / 我知道
淘汰 - 容祖兒

Do you consider yourself lucky? -- Yeah thanks god , at least I'm not the unlucky one
err i guess so ?! haha ..at least i'm stil alive ^_^

Have you ever confessed your feelings to a crush? -- I think ever but long time ago..
yeah.. as above, i suka terus terang :D

Last place you hugged someone? -- MOMO~~
place?! err.. @.@.. cant remember :D

Is there anybody you’re really disappointed in right now? -- No but there're somebody
haha yeah .. but it's ok .. ^_^

Do you have a reason to smile right now? -- Yea, I'm happy now =]
of coz ~ without a reason to smile then i rather go hit the wall .. haha

Who is the last person you got really pissed off at? -- Nobody, lol
err .. ken chin?! i guess haha ..

Do you want someone you can’t have? -- Why i want to have someone that i can't have? What for? << ya i agree with you KEN @@
no .. love shouldnt b like tat ^_^

Connection between you and the last person who text messaged you? -- Friend~
colleague + fren

Is someone on your mind right now? -- Yes.
yeah i guess? haha

Do you feel that your previous relationships were a waste of time? -- Nop~
waste?! no la .. btw, i dun have a PREVIOUS .. haha

people you tagged:Ken, CMZ, Ah bong, Sanney, Fanny, Leslie, Sindy, Birdy, VIVI, Sushi, Wei, Slyvia

From ♥ DaphnE Sunday, June 7, 2009 at 10:17 PM
1 sweeties

No comments: